Sandra Graham our Club Treasurer is stepping down from her role as Club Treasurer at the end of this year. We are therefore looking for an enthusiastic individual to take on this position.
The Treasurer is responsible for producing and managing the club’s accounts and finances and for all income and expenditure.
MAIN FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
· Responsible for the club finances
· Deal efficiently and effectively with all income and expenditure
· Keep up to date records of all financial transactions
· Ensure that funds are spent properly
· Issue receipts and record all monies received
· Attend committee meetings and present the budget report
· Prepare the end of year accounts to present to the auditors and AGM
· Monitor the budget throughout the year
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
· Good organisation and communication skills
· Reliable & trustworthy
· Ability to keep records
· Confident when dealing with figures and money
A key benefit of the role includes being able to contribute to a well-managed and governed club and to have the potential to grow and develop the club’s finances.
We are keen to appoint a new Treasurer as soon as possible as this allows a good period for shadowing Sandra which would guarantee a seamless handover.
The level of commitment required will include attending the club to allow for the collection of fees and other payments, attendance at club meetings, and ongoing budget and financial responsibilities.
We greatly appreciate the time and commitment that anyone interested would give to support Larkhall Avondale Amateur Swimming Club. Volunteers are vital to the running of the Club and their input is valued and recognised.
To express an interest in this positon please leave your details via the Contact section on the site, using 'Club Treasurer' as the subject matter.